- 878 students
- 25 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 10 week duration
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Happy workers are more loyal and productive! Keep your staff satisfied by following the guidelines on employees pay, rights and benefits
No matter what the state of the economy may be, there will always be companies looking to fill roles in the fields of human resources and payroll management. That’s because no company can remain afloat without these integral support staff positions.
But entering these in-demand fields requires you to have an understanding of the rules and regulations for record keeping, employee benefits, and remaining in compliance with state and federal guidelines. You’ll need to understand how to work with a diverse leadership team and how to provide guidance and answer questions to an even more diverse company-wide staff.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
This course has been specifically designed for those looking to learn the basics of being successful in the human resources and payroll management fields. As a bonus, we also share a few tricks for getting your foot in the door!
We’ll cover payroll management, hiring diversity, negotiations, working with a leadership team, payroll, benefits, insurance, payroll systems, and general management techniques.
Everything you need to be a skilled, knowledgeable HR officer is in this course!
Who is this course for?
For those who:
- Are interested in a career in Human Resources and Payroll Management
- Current HR and payroll employees who would like to improve their skills
- Small business owners who are looking to make sure that they are providing a good work environment for employees
- Those who would like to explore further the field of HR
After completing this course, you could:
- Get a job in HR
- Act as a HR consultant for smaller businesses in need of professional assistance
- Take what you have learned and apply it to your own small business
- Earn a promotion or raise at your current HR job
- Impress your boss with your dedication to increasing your knowledge and ability
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
To receive certification, you must:
- Complete every page of the course
- Pass the exams with a minimum score of 55% for each (each module includes a test based on key learning objectives in that study topic)
If you meet this criteria, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course
You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES. (www.icoes.org)
This course is CPD/CE accredited. Our CPD accredited courses count towards the total of CPD hours to submit for your job role. CPD points are accepted and recognized by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the UK and internationally.
Payroll And Benefits
0.00 average based on 0 ratings